In today’s stressful and challenging times we can transform your bathroom into a private spa and oasis.
This Lake Forest bathroom we recently completed includes a large rain shower and a comfortable bench to help you prepare each morning for your busy day ahead.
The drop-in bathtub with elegant surrounding stone offers a soothing respite you can enjoy with a glass of wine once your daily work and activities are complete.
We can turn your existing bathroom into a private spa experience in as little as two weeks of work time.
We offer complimentary design and estimation services at each step of the project to make your remodeling experience as enjoyable as your new bathroom.
COVID - 19
As the novel coronavirus continues to have an impact on our communities, state, and country, we feel the need to address it and the ways that we’re continuing to do business.
While we are open for business and offering completely virtual consultations, your health and the health of our employees is of utmost importance to us at this time. For these reasons, we’ve been rolling out solutions to help create a smooth and easy online process. Our team is able to communicate, send estimates, and take payment electronically or over the phone. We are also providing “no-contact quotes” over the phone by video using zoom or facetime.
These are services we’ve had in place for some time, but are now fully utilizing during these times. The steps to this process include the following:
• Online or phone scheduling for consultations and appointments
• No contact and no-touch project inspections
• Virtual zoom meeting for consultations including a 3D model of your project to review
• All electronic signatures and payments for an easy, at-home experience
• Online scheduling for completing the work
• During project remodeling, we limit exposure and strictly comply with all social distancing guidelines by cordoning off the construction site from the rest of your home
We appreciate your business and hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy. Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever. We will continue to update our website with any updates regarding scheduling or business practices over the next few weeks. Thanks again for all of your support and we look forward to hopefully getting back to normal sooner than later.